It’s finally here, bitches.
- Completely changed the cost structure of most properties and dealers. Those bitches who have been playing the game will have a benefit from the money they saved.
- Changed IPU amounts for upgrades
- Decreased the save size in the browser, ‘cuz it was breakin’ shit.
- Cash / Meth find frequency
- The “containint” spelling error that many a bitch has pointed out. I probably added more though… happy hunting!
- Two manufacturing tiers
- One selling tier
5 or 6 upgrades; I can’t remember. It was seven, and a couple of them greatly improve the lawyer’s ability to do law stuff.
- Donate button (post about that to follow, not sure if it’s pretentious or not… might remove it if bitches be hatin’)
- Some framework for importing / exporting saves (it doesn’t work yet, but I put it on the list to justify taking so long for the release)
- Shit unlocked by cash per second. No need to stock pile meth or cash.
- Still working on the economy stuff… this shit be harder than I thought.
- Probably minor tweaks depending on how pissed twitter is.
- More manual sell & cook upgrades.
- Add: Minor graphic bug reported by
I gotta bounce,